|Real Estate Information|
Dont Sell Your House--Ever!
Keeping your existing house when you buy a new one could be THE most profitable financial decision you could make. Consider the following:
1. Second stream of income: When you move to another place and keep your current house as a rental, this gives you an extra stream of income.
2. Pay less tax: Your rental property produces business income. When you have a business, you are entitled to tax write-offs. This could save you a lot of money that you would normally pay to CCRA (Revenue Canada).
3. Fast wealth: Tenants will pay off your mortgage in a rental property. Your net-worth will grow without you having to save out of your own income. When you have one or more tenants there is a team effort in building your wealth, fast!
4. Bargain priced: You will never again be able to buy the same type of property for the amount you paid for it originally. The value of all the other houses have gone up along with yours. You already own what an investor would consider a bargain in the current market.
5. High rate of return: The rent you can charge for your house is based on the current market. Rents have gone up but the cost of your house is still what you originally paid for it. You are getting a higher return on investment. In the current market you would have to spend a lot more to get the same rental income.
6. Guaranteed income: If you are willing to make some small changes to your house so it meets the standards required for disabled people, you will have a long list of potential tenants waiting for you. In many cases, some government agency will be paying their rent. You will get a good, stable, low-maintenance tenant. You will also be helping someone in need. If you need money for the renovations, you can re-finance as much as 90% to 100% of the market value of your house. Government grants may also be available.
7. Increased tax write-offs: In most cases, you can write off the interest paid on the mortgage of a rental property. If you keep the mortgage as high as possible, you maximize the tax write-offs.
8. Pay off your own home faster: Keep the mortgage on the rental property as high as possible by re-financing to the max as the value goes up. Use that equity to pay off the home you live in, faster.
9. Tax-free retirement income: After your house is paid off quickly by using the equity in the rental property, you may be able to use the refinanced cash as a tax-free retirement income. Borrowed money may or may not be taxable. Check with your accountant.
10. Gain freedom from the slavery of a J.O.B.: It takes far less time to maintain rental properties than the amount of time you would spend in a job. If you build up your portfolio of rental properties to 5 or 10 and pay them off (or keep refinancing), you will have as much or more income than your present job. You can be your own boss, work only a few hours, spend time with your family, and really enjoy your life.
These strategies will not work for everyone. Before you implement your plans, check with an accountant, lawyer, mortgage broker or other professional. You may need to work with someone. Use your children, parents, brothers, sisters, good friends as a co-signer or co-investor. Grow wealthy together, with the people you love.
To qualify for the lowest mortgage rate in Canada, go to http://www.mortgage-rate-canada.com and click on Canadian "Mortgage Calculators". Check out the "Pre-Approvals" and "Credit Problems" pages to get the banker's perspective on your credit profile.
For ideas on how to set up a reliable monthly income from rental properties when you have very little time or money go to: http://www.netman-ecommerce-guru.com/rental-strategies
About The Author
Get the inside scoop on what it takes to qualify for the lowest mortgage rates in Canada - (http://www.mortgage-rate-canada.com). For personal service apply online.
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Real estate advocates showcase sustainable communities, ecological ideas around Earth Day - Charleston Post Courier
European Second Home Prices Wilt in Drought
Spain and Portugal have suffered one of their worst droughts on record this summer, with consequences from empty swimming pools for the tourist to economic disaster for farmers losing their crops and livestock.Roger Munns, Managing Director of Tribune Properties, predicts that property prices in the two European countries could drop as much as fifteen per cent in some areas as more owners decide to put their villas and apartments on the market.
Buying Property in Bulgaria : How to Avoid Making A Bad Investment
Where is it possible to buy a property on your credit card? Bulgaria, of course! With thousands of potential property buyers seduced by Bulgaria's bargain property prices, the temptation is to think that making a solid return is a no-brainer! Searching the Internet, dozens of articles and property websites boast about the 100% capital growth that can be achieved on Bulgarian property investments in the space of 12 months.For first time investors with small budgets looking for a step onto the property ladder, this seems like an opportunity almost too good to be true! The result is that thousands of novice speculators and second homebuyers are flocking to Bulgaria to cash in on the investment opportunities it offers.
Real Estate Investing with Bad Credit!
By being creative, you can play the game of real estate investing by using what is called Option's investing.This is just one technique of the Option's strategy of investing but can be a power tool in your investors toolbox to help you control more real estate and build wealth.
Apartment Financing Explained
So you're interested in entering the world of property management? Have you thought about how you're going to get into this potentially lucrative market? Let's face it; unless you've just inherited a large sum of money or are otherwise independently wealthy you're going to have to borrow. This is where apartment financing comes in.
How To Best Negotiate A House Deal
Whether it's selling your home or buying a home, more often than not you'll come across a stage where you'd have to negotiate. Negotiation is the art of getting what you want at your terms and conditions.
Selling Your Home? A Warning About Attachments
Before you list you home for sale, determine what you don't want to leave behind.Our friends sold their home for full price and moved out a few days before closing.
An Ideal Way to Purchase Your New Home without Strict Banking Regulations
You've searched high and low around town looking for thatspecial home for you and your family. Everyone agrees that"this is the one"! Your down payment for the home is largeenough, but you know your credit is terrible, or worse,practically non-existent.
The Pros and Cons Of Hiring A Real Estate Lawyer
You're travelling in a foreign country and you get arrested for something that you didn't even know was against the law. The potential fine is huge, more than you earn in 10 years.
Real Estate Inspection - Do Your Own
Why should you do your own real estate inspection? To get a better deal. It isn't necessary to learn building codes, and you probably should use a professional inspector in any case.
5 Steps To Choose the Best Cincinnati Realtor
Excluding some professional real estate agents buying a house is a lifetime decision for most people. Whenever a person is decided about purchasing a house he is ready to invest a hefty amount of his lifetime savings for acquiring the house.
Buying a Vacation Home
You'd like to buy a vacation home, but you're not sure where to begin. Perhaps the single most important point to determine up front is why you are buying a vacation home.
Fixer Uppers: Dont Make This Mistake
Making money with "fixer-uppers" isn't about repairing drywall or planting flowers. It's about using the right approach from the start.
Using Transformation Psychology to Sell Investment Properties
Satisfying and lucrative real estate investment depends upon your correct assessment of profit potential, of course, but your ultimate success depends on your ability to transform a doghouse into a dollhouse. The renovation process involves physical work and choosing the best supplies, in order to create maximum positive emotional effect and profits.
Real Estate Investment - One Simple Formula
I saw the ads in our small-town newspaper for years before I realized exactly what was going on. They were always the same: A house for sale with 5% down and payments of 1% of the purchase price.
Property Investing - Am I Buying for Profit or Prestige?
All of us have emotional preconceptions and assumptions. They are reinforced and fine tuned by our experiences of life, be they traumatic, disciplined or consistent.
Buying Property In Spain
It's high time someone advocated the use of common sense and suggested that those people looking for that dream home in Spain actually apply a cautious approach to buying!After all, real estate is such a significant purchase for most people that you'd think people would be only too ready to think twice and long and hard before committing to purchase - especially when buying abroad where the rules and customs differ greatly to what we may be used to.But it seems that so many people are seduced by the sunshine in Spain and by aggressive and slick agents and developers that they are willing to purchase unseen, to buy off-plan or even remotely via the internet and to basically purchase without the slightest clue about just what it is they're getting for their money.
Escalation Clauses - A Home Buyers Secret Weapon
Today we discuss escalation clauses because much of the country is experiencing an extreme "sellers' market." By that, I mean there are more buyers than there are sellers, and that results in sellers' getting more than one offer to buy their property.
Negotiating A Short Sale - The High Road to Huge Foreclosure Profits
Buying foreclosures can be extremely profitable for real estate investors. However, most of these homeowners are mortgaged to the hilt.
Yes But, How Do I Evaluate Buying Undeveloped Land And Get Into The Business?
These real questions on buying undeveloped land are answered by a US Master Builder and myself after receiving them from readers of my e-book, "Residential Development Made Easy."Question 1.
Old House? New House? Weighing Your Options
Maybe it has something to do with a childhood home we fondly remember. Many of us long for old homes built with solid construction, quality craftsmanship and beautiful details.
|home | site map|
|© 2006 TIGER MEDIA|