|Real Estate Information|
How to Make Money in Real Estate Without Doing the Scrunch Work
If you don't have the time to invest working on fixers or if your tired of working on fixers to make money investing in real estate, try this method.
Many real estate investors make thousands of dollars on brand new homes with little work. To test this money-making system in your area, call new development home sales offices that have most homes sold. Ask about their price for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Ask how much this model has gone up since they were first available. If this increase is a substantial amount, then this real estate investing system most likely works in your area.
How to do the "new home" investing system:
1. Look for a new development with only a sales office trailer and pre-construction site.
2. Pick out the model you like and the lot you want. Get a corner lot inside the tract away from noisy streets. Avoid lots that could back up to a major street someday.
3. Secure the purchase of the home with a deposit.
4. After completion of home and purchase, the home should have appreciated.
5. Landscape using Design Psychology. Use colorful flowers that attract buyers eye to the front door. Provide a separate walkway to the front door so buyers don't have to walk around parked cars.
6. Sell with Marketing Psychology. Stage the home with a few props like lamps, plants, and mirrors. Turn on all lights.
7. Go to the bank and celebrate!
My friend made $50,000 on a $300,000 home with only $2,000 out of pocket. My son's co-worker made $100,000 on an Orange County house, with $20,000 invested for only three months.
Have fun, and make money, without the scrunch work!
(c) Copyright 2004, Jeanette J. Fisher. All rights reserved.
Jeanette Fisher, Design Psychology Professor, is the author of "Doghouse to Dollhouse for Dollars: Using Design Psychology to Increase Real Estate Profits." (The only book to reveal interior design secrets to making top dollar in real estate.) For more design tips and newsletter on buying, fixing, and selling, visit http://www.doghousetodollhousefordollars.com/
could not open XML input