|Real Estate Information|
What Does It Take To Be A Donald Trump in Real Estate?
Since you are a business oriented person, you might be thinking: "oh, great, here it comes another fad that sounds to good to be true and I don't have time for this now." Well, the fact is, like gravity you do not have to believe in Feng Shui for it to work. Whether you believe in the law of gravity or not it exists, and it affects everything you do. As Donald Trump said: "I don't have to believe in Feng Shui, but I use it because it makes me money."
It is no surprise that famous people like Trump, Oprah and Spielberg and the largest companies of the world such as Coca-Cola, Sony, Shell, Procter & Gamble, and others actively embrace Feng Shui. These companies and people practice Feng Shui principles as a way to add value to their service, to increase their profitability, create harmonious relations among employees, and to reduce employee turnover. Not only that, Feng Shui differentiates them from their competitors while multiplying their earnings and free time.
Feng Shui is not a fad, nor is it about religion, philosophy or superstition. Feng Shui is the art and science that unites time, space, people and the environment as one integral entity. Learning how to integrate Yin/Yang (opposite polarities) and the five elements..FIRE, EARTH, METAL, WATER, WOOD in your office decor, and arranging furniture to empower you...relaxes the nervous system, inspires the mind and calms the emotions. This equates to highter productivity, improved health, better relations, and more prosperity and financial fortune.
5 WEALTH Producing Principles of Feng Shui
1. ENERGY Everything in your office is alive with energy. This includes: people, animals, plants, chairs, desks, art, etc. Every single object you have in your office talks to you with memories and feelings. To create an environment that supports and empowers your career goals and objectives, surround yourself with furniture, business equipment and decorative items that reflect wealth and success.
2. SIMPLICITY Less clutter means MORE opportunity and good fortune in your business and personal life. Here are some examples of what clutter in specific areas of your work environment actually means: Clutter located in the entrance of your office represents fear of relationships. If you have lots of clutter on your desk, it symbolizes frustration, fear of letting go or the need to control everything. In the corner or behind a door represents detachment from others. Clutter under your office furniture represents the importance of appearances to you. And, if you have clutter all over your office, it usually indicates frustration, anger, and sometimes even self-loathing.
3. BALANCE In Feng Shui there are 5 elements that govern a balanced environment: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood. An office environment with an over dominate element i.e. too much WOOD will deplete your health and finances over time. Conversely, the absence of an element such as FIRE can wreak havoc on your reputation and fortune. Harmony, peace and prosperity flourish in a balanced environment.
4. HEALTH Invisible EM waves from your monitor screen, cell phone, flourescent lights and other office equipment deplete your energy and reduce your productivity. EMF's (Electromagnetic Fields of Energy) are often overlooked and can cause grave danger to your brain, nerve, endocrine and reproductive systems and to every related organ and bone in your body. According to Dr. Yao, a research physicist, "The typical American receives electromagnetic radiation up to 200 million times more intense than his ancestors took in from the sun, the stars and other natural resources." Thus, it is imperative that you protect yourself and your employees from office RADIATION, and create a healthy and safe work environment for business and people to prosper in. For more information visit www.fengshui4RE.com
5. POWER A classical school of Feng Shui called Eight Mansions has created more millionaires and billionaires than any other school of Feng Shui. This School capitalizes on specific directions for health, for negotiating, for selling, for communicating, for exercising and for sleeping. Honoring your personal power directions at work, will enable you to reduce stress and work less while increasing your WEALTH. Discover your power element at: www.chiquiz.com.
10 Feng Shui Office Tips for Success:
Make sure that you have a desk or workspace dedicated just to you and your business
If working from your home, avoid working in your kitchen, dining room or master bedroom
Space clear (remove) clutter in your office
Avoid calendar bottlers on your desk as they distract your focus and attention
Keep only one family photo in your office
Learn the simple 5 Element Business System to multiply your sales, income and free time
Use Chi enhancers such as plants, fountains, flowers and artwork to beautify your office
Place your desk in a commanding position honoring at least two out of four of your power directions
Avoid sitting with your back to a window, an aquarium or an open door whenever possible
Set the Intention for WEALTH using the energy blueprint of Feng Shui
"My business increased over 300% since consulting with you by phone this year. Who would have guessed that Feng Shui would even work in Iowa!" Tracy Ehlts, R.E. Broker
"I earned $89,000 the first 40 days after learning your 5 element business system, and I feel on top of my business for the first time in my real estate career." Linda Reynolds, RE/MAX Realtors
"In less than 9 months I've earned over $1,000,000 in commission income since Feng Shuing my office, desk and learning your amazing business system!" Dinorah Carmenate, R.E. Broker
Feng Shui is the communication that takes place everyday between you and your environment.
At a glance, take a look at your office, desk, car and briefcase and see what your work environment is trying totell you about the quality of your health, relationships and career!
Super Star R.E. Broker, Feng Shui consultant, author and professional speaker, Suzee Miller, is famous for her 5 ELEMENT BUSINESS SYSTEM. Her simple to learn 5EBS has helped thousands of business and real estate professionals achieve WEALTH in record time. In addition, Suzee is a popular guest on radio and Televisions talk shows, and has authored 17 audio programs on Feng Shui applications in real estate. She has spoken at NAR, CAR, WAR, WCR and at architectural, building and real estate conventions nationwide. To schedule a Feng Shui consultation or speaking engagement, contact Suzee direct at 800.499.7844
could not open XML input