|Real Estate Information|
Just Give Me Eleven Reasons to Buy in Dubai
Buying overseas property is not always for the fainthearted but we think Dubai is an exception to this. Here are eleven reasons to buy in Dubai:
1. Property prices look cheap by International standards, and rental yields are still high in Dubai.
2. Rental Market: Long-term residents of U.A.E. are considering buying to replace rental payments and to take advantage of the ever increasing market demand for property in Dubai.
3. Future Development: There is a big change in the city's geography underway with huge plans for the future. What is the fringe of Dubai today, the Dubai Marina, will be uptown Dubai of tomorrow. Thus property values will follow this curve upwards, as people relocate to the new "Centre".
4. Good Prices: Comparatively property is cheap compared to other major cities in the World. Dubai villas cost around $1,000 per square metre. London on the other hand are selling apartments in London Docklands area at $5,000 per square metre an amazing difference.
5. Prime Locations: Oversupply is the main fear highlighted by skeptics. But there can only be so many properties in prime locations and the time to buy them is now. Most projects are now fetching three times their original price.
6. Freehold Laws: Legally, there is no law to prevent freehold purchase in Dubai, and a new federal law should shortly frame legal rights into a form acceptable to international banks for mortgages this will push demand and prices up even higher than they are now.
7. Demand for freehold property in Dubai is much higher than most people can comprehend and understand. Certainly an economy growing at 10% plus a year has a dynamic effect of its own that reflects a huge demand for accommodation.
8. Sound Market: Any property market is going to have its ups and downs, and Dubai will be no different. All the same, Dubai has a habit of frustrating those who wait for bargains. In 1998 some thought rental prices would collapse. It did not happen they are still on the up as is Abu Dhabi.
9. Dubai wants you: Dubai is in the process of creating an international property market from scratch. As a result buyers are being given an exceptionally good deal to encourage them to be the pioneers of this market with very low deposits.
10. Resale Market: As the second-hand market emerges and the legal position of owners becomes absolutely clear, the element of risk will go, and lower risk will mean higher property prices.
11. Economic Growth: Dubai is a city where a lot of people earn high tax-free salaries and are in a position to support higher house prices. This is a city with a 20-year track record of strong economic growth and will continue to attract foreign and regional inward investment for many years to come.
So why not buy in Dubai - it could be the best thing you ever did!
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Top Ten Suggestions for Selecting a Real Estate Agent
In order to find a real estate broker or agent who meets your needs and makes your buying or selling experience a positive one, Century 21 Real Estate Corporation recommends you:DO NOT blindly walk into or call a neighborhood firm and ask for an agent at random.Ask friends and family for recommendations.
NARŪ Broker Will Swear It - Real Pro' Agents Share It - FSBO Truth
For posting the "Truth" on your website, some FSBO's will not like you. These prospects would not have listed with you anyway.
I have a buyer for your property and I can sell it now!
A Realtor has just talked to you and said, "I have a buyer for your property and I can sell it now; perhaps for more money than the price your current real estate agent has it listed for." Have you heard this or a version of this? Or, "I have a buyer for your property and I can sell it now; for Big Bucks (with an incredibly high figure named) perhaps for more money than that.
Investment Real Estate: An Inexpensive Way To Get Started
If you are considering getting involved in investment real estate, let me offer some of the amazing information available in my wealth-building system, Winning the Mortgage Game. In several parts of my system, I outline a strategy for getting started in investing in real estate, without being a landlord.
What are the Top 11.5 Criteria for Selecting an Orlando Investment Property
1. Make sure units are larger than 1800 square feet.
Investment Real Estate Done Right -- Your Quickest and Safest Path to Wealth
In investment real estate the quickest way to wealth is through owner financing, or lease optioning. So, let's take a look at one model transaction, involving the purchase and sale of two properties on lease-option contracts so you an apply it to your own investment real estate system.
Boston Real Estate - Interest Rates and Inventory Must be Analyzed when Selling Your Boston Home
When selling your Boston home, it's good practice to be aware of what similar homes in your neighborhood have recently sold for. Recent comparable sales are not only what a good Boston real estate agent should use for guidance when pricing your home, but also what a bank appraiser will use if and when your buyer applies for a mortgage to buy your home.
Salt Lake City Real Estate
From the mountains to the valley, there are many types of Salt Lake City real estate to choose from.Cabins:Cabins nestled into the mountains on the east side of the Salt Lake Valley are a great place to escape for those who have a home in the valley (or nearby).
Make Your House Earn Its Keep
Did you realise that there is a lot you can do get an income from what is probably your most valuable asset? Not only is your property a great (long-term) investment, your home could also bring you an income while you are still living in it. Here are some ideas to make your property really earn its keep.
Purchasing Property With No Money Down: My Personal Experience
Have you ever seen those infomercials about buying houses with "No Money Down?" They are really well done. They have all kinds of people offering great testimonials about how they have gotten rich, buying rental properties, with absolutely no money out of their pocket.
Make Money As A Slumlord
Be a slumlord? Okay, I got your attention, now the truth. I really don't recommend that anyone endanger their renters with unsafe housing.
Wealth Building - An Advantage of Home Ownership
As you grow older, the issue of wealth building comes front and center. Wealth building simply refers to increasing the net value of your total assets.
Selling A Home - What Attachments Stay or Go?
The home selling and buying process can be confusing. This is especially true when it is a FSBO (for sale by owner) operation.
Florida Investment Real Estate and What Are Considerations Before Buying
Investment Real Estate, First Things FirstConsidering investing in property? What are some pertinent things to consider before taking this leap? Of all the investment possibilities, investment in land generally produces the most positive results. It is vital, however, to carefully investigate the pros and cons, benefits and deficits of real estate investment.
Negative Gearing - It's Not to Your Benefit!
The concept of negative gearing has been originally developed to encourage real estate investment in Australia by allowing any income losses from property investment to be deductible from other income as a tax benefit. This means that the taxable income of the owner will be reduced after the deduction and therefore the total tax payable is also reduced.
FSBO - How to Prepare Your House to Sell
Did you hear that? Prices of houses in Phoenix have been jumping 5% each month for 2005 according to market experts! Some even predict that the price of housing could jump an additional 10% for the upcoming year. The shortage of houses for sales and the still relatively low interest prices are causing the price of homes not just here in Phoenix but nationwide to escalate.
Selling Your House - $100,000 Pets
Is your pet worth $100,000? It may be if you don't make accommodations for it when selling your home.A Hundred Thousand Dollar Pet?A house I'd seen with a potential buyer in an attractive neighborhood built around two lakes sold for $100,000 less than was typical for the neighborhood.
Reinventing Real Estate, Part 2: Online and Empowered Consumers Are Taking Charge and Paying Less
Demanding consumers"Internet buyers tend to be better informed on market conditions and better prepared to act on the home they want when they start working with a realtor. Luckily for realtors, these changes don't necessarily hurt, as long as they are able to adjust to the new relationship and realize that the new-style buyers value speed and efficiency over guidance when finding a home.
Home Equity - Don't Spend It on Risky Investments
The housing market has exploded in the last five years, and homeowners are finding that the equity in their homes is greater than it has ever been. The equity in a home is the difference between the market value of the home and the amount still owed on it.
Building Your Dream Home - Part 1
For most of my adult life I had thought about someday building my Dream Home. Several years ago I finally got the chance.
|home | site map|
|© 2006 TIGER MEDIA|